At Guildcrest we are committed to ensuring your privacy is protected.
The data we collect from you
The personal information commonly collected from you to provide and improve on our service to you may include the following:
- Your full name and contact details (this will include your contact telephone number, email address and postal address).
- Your communications with us, including a record of the email or telephone correspondence you created when you contact us.
Your personal information may be used for the following purposes:
- To fulfil our obligations to you when providing you with our services.
- Communication with you during the period we are providing a service to you.
- To share your information with others where necessary to fulfil our services for you or where acting as agent for a third party on your behalf.
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our service to you.
- To provide you, or to enable third parties to provide you with information about goods or services we feel may interest you, where permission has been given or you are an existing customer.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To ensure that content from our site is accessible and to detect and address any technical issues.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our site.
We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
We will retain your personal data for different periods of time, depending on the service(s) that you have chosen with us. We keep your personal data in accordance with the regulations or in the event of a legal claim or complaint.
Failure to provide information If you fail to provide personal information that we are required to collect from you, by law or under the terms of a contract we have with you, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter with you. Products and services may also be cancelled.
By using this site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy. You do have the right to withdraw any consent you have given us to process your personal data.
Please note if your consent is withdrawn, it will not affect the lawfulness of any processing of your personal data that we carried out before your consent was withdrawn. Should you change your consent preferences at any time contact Guildcrest Homes UK LTD:
By email: email@example.com
In writing to:
Office 4, Maple Leaf Business Park, Ramsgate, Kent, CT12 5GD
Guildcrest Homes UK LTD, registered in England, company registration number 09036140.
Registered office of Guildcrest Homes UK LTD is: Office 4, Maple Leaf Business Park, Ramsgate, Kent, CT12 5GD
Guildcrest Homes Limited is VAT registered.
VAT registration number 212494526.